Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chair possession

9 and Chani sleep with me in my room. When I wake up (anywhere between my 5 o'clock bathroom break that used to be the time I would feed Q his breakfast to 7:30), my beloved pair will get all antsy to leave my room for their morning kibble krunchies.

This morning was no exception.  They were let out around 7 a.m.
When I woke up for good around 8:45, I came out to the front room to see them sitting in this chair. Of course, I had to take a photo or two. I love the color of the first shot without a flash, but Chani was too much in the shadows, so I had to take a second shot. Still, I love 9's expression in the first shot.

Man, I just love my pair of kittens! I'm going to miss them so much when I'm in Hawaii. Sigh... I'll be thinking about them a lot.

Enjoy yourselves everyone! See you when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Chani's angular little face and the markings on both are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling duo! They share very nicely!! I see what you mean about the the expression and lighting!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete