Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pottery on a Thursday

Hi All, Marlene here. Just wanted to share some of my kitty pottery. The meditating kitty on the right in the picture above sold. As did a few collections of the kitty cards you see below the plates.


I also painted a platter with my yin yang kitties. This platter did not sell, so I donated it to a local rescue for their fundraiser along with another small dessert plate with the yin yang kitties on them

And the above plate also did not sell, so I donated it to The Cat House on the Kings 20th Anniversary Celebration.  The rescue from which I adopted 9 and Chani is loosely affiliated with the Cat House on the Kings and I just felt the need to give a little back to them.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this little side trip of mine. Thank you to 9, Chani and Sheamus Popoki for letting me take over the blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh theses plates are so lovely. Love especially the yinyang kitties but both are cute.
    Wow, You are a really artist in painting pottery.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete