Thursday, September 10, 2009

A mostly 9 post

First off, thank you to Wendy for honoring 9 and Chani with her lols. They are great! And welcome to all 9 and Chani's new fur and non fur friends. It's great to meet you all!


Here you see that 9 has completely charmed my dad so much so that my dad is willing to 'share' his chair with 9. I'm pretty sure that this whole act is part of 9's ultimate plan to take over Dad's chair completely and utterly. He's in for a good fight. Q never was able to take over Dad's chair. We'll see who is more determined here.


9: Chin scritches are divine!!!

9: I wink in adorableness in order to hide my cunning plan. I shall overcome you with my cuteness and this chair shall be mine!


And even though Chani has had a few posts all to herself, she couldn't allow 9 to have this page to himself. She had to show that she's trying to take over Dad's chair too, just in a slightly different way.

Oh, and one more thing. My workload has increased in the last few weeks, so I'm only working from home on Tuesdays. As soon as I adjust to this schedule, I hope to be posting as regularly as I used to!

AND I'm also getting ready for a pottery sale that's coming up September 19 and 20. (Yes, I'm also a potter in my spare time) I hope to start blogging about that once the sale is over. I'll keep you all informed about that and may post some pictures of my work soon.

8 comments:

  1. Love the Pirate wink in the third picture. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great plan to us. Good luck, 9! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 knows a good thing when he see it. Dad, the chair, chin scritches....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! The LOLization of your babies is awesome!!! I've already captured a couple!
    Contratulations!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 has work his charm on your father, obviously! Who could really resist?

    I'm so happy you were pleased with your LOLs and it's been a wonderful experience getting to know you and your darling kitties better.

    Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your pottery, too! I just adore pottery! You sound like a very talented artist, in more than just one medium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo's and god luck with the pottery..

    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are soooo cute.
    Good luck with the pottery.
    Mama loves pottery.
    I will put up a linkie to you very soon.

    ReplyDelete