Sunday, September 6, 2009

9! Chani is NOT a pillow!



Ok, maybe she doesn't mind being a pillow...

Apparently, while I was gone, 9 and Chani decided to snuggle up a bit and Chani let 9 use her head as a pillow. My dad was great enough to take pictures (ok, it's in the blood, my dad and I take pictures of our cats whenever they are doing something cute or just whenever and oh my gosh, did I just call my cats "our cats" eeek!).

Dad said that Chani would move her head and get a little more comfortable, but 9 didn't move his head at all while she repositioned herself. What a life, eh?

Hope you're having a great weekend. For all of us in the US, Happy Labor Day! Enjoy your Monday holiday =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! What a sister for? Like to see them sharing and caring each other :)

    Happy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cute! Great that your dad took pictures of the cuddle session :) Such a sweet picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even cats know there's nothing softer than a cat. They're so snugly and adorable. I love these pictures. They make me wish I could snuggle up with them and kiss their kitten cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest picture we have seen recently. So cool that your dad took pictures! Mom had to laugh and asked where the humans are supposed to sit on the sofa. We don't quite get the question...

    ReplyDelete