Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Hello All! 9 here. Our mom has been far too busy of late to play with me properly not to mention blog properly. It's so wrong! So, I've taken over tonight. I was peacefully lounging on my tower when she came home later than usual. I refused to come down to greet her like I usually do. That'll show her. I was trying to stay disinterested in her, but then, she brought out this really cool rattle with a feather on it. I know she was trying to bribe me and make herself feel better for neglecting me so much. BUT, can I just say that I'm having a blast playing with it and growling to make sure Chani knows it's my toy AND that the toy knows I'm boss? Ooh! It's getting away. I have to chase after the toy and bunny kick it!

Oh my goodness, boys! Chani here. I came down from the upstairs to greet Mom properly when she came home. I know how hard she is working to keep us well fed and such. Mom and I share a special cuddle time right before we go to sleep at night, so I know she loves me a lot. But, I do know she feels a bit guilty that she doesn't have a special cuddle time with 9 and understand her trying to bribe him with these new toys. The feather toy rattle is ok, but I'm not all that interested in it. I prefer my green fuzzy toy and this great piece of yarn I found.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll try to get Mom to take more photos of us and blog a bit more this weekend. She is going to a wood kiln preparation tomorrow and will be doing more pottery on Sunday (something about a December sale). But, I know she'll make time for me (errr... I guess she'll make time for 9 too even though he's such a naughty boy).

5 comments:

  1. Now, now! You two need to take extra special care of Mom! She needs some TLC and that's your job. And it's your job to make sure she doesn't feel guilty! Nine, quit bunny kicking and pay attention here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, we can understand all three sides of the story. Your mom sounds busy but in a good way - like she's getting much impawtant stuff done. And that will pay off in the long run for you too.
    Have a great weekend friends!
    Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, 9, you are such a classic kitteh. And Chani, you are, too, just in a very different and very sweet way. I am enchanted by the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please get your Mom to post more pictures of both of you! You are just too beautiful not to share with the rest of the world (or the blogosphere in this case)!

    ReplyDelete