Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Tower!

I couldn't resist. I just had to get Chani a new tower. And so, I did. Petco had one that just sort of called to my inability to deny myself a chance to spoil the kitties. This tower is much taller than the old one. I was kind of surprised at how tall (it's taller than I am!). Yes, I did see it at Petco but it was on an elevated platform. And someone else carried it to my car.

Chani doing her best impression of a vulture.

So, I bought it for Chani, but it seems that 9 has decided to take it over. He's slept in the top level a few times. They're still battling it out for dominance or possession. I'll let you know how that goes.

Well, I'm off to go celebrate my birthday today doing a variety of things (see a movie, have some friends over, maybe take some photos of a Bichon Frise puppy...). Have a happy Sunday all!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tower! Enjoy it to the full!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARLENE! May this year bring all sorts of good things and many smiles to you. O-TANJYOBI OMEDETO!

    Tommy, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and #1

    PS: Three of us are Leos too!!!! Everyone here except Sei-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday from us too! It's so nice that you got the cats a present for your birthday. And Chilli was so happy to have you over for her very first birthday. Have a pawsome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely day, and a most wonderful year ahead!

    The tower looks awesome...bet 9 and Chani are delighted with their new adventure palace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time tonight! P.S. my boys are super jealous of your little guys tower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Hmmmmm.... this purchase was easy to justify... a BD present for you to better enjoy your darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Had a great day. 9 and Chani were great and were awesome with the few friends I had over to help me celebrate. (Celebrated with the family yesterday, today was with my friends). Will post pictures of them this week as well as some new fur friends.

    ReplyDelete