Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Furfriends

Hello! The other day, I went to visit my realtor who is also a good friend of a friend and therefore my friend. He and his family have a few fur friends. I've only met three of them so far and have taken pictures of two.

First up is Diego, a Balinese cat, who is regal, tolerant and just loves being 'spanked'. He's a great kitty and I just loved taking photos of him.


Next up is, Delila, a Bichon Frise puppy. I'm not sure how old she is, but she's about 6-7 lbs. A pure fluffball of energy. (Oh, and all their pets' names begin with D. There is one more dog, named Darcy who is an older dog that I've met. I'm not sure what the other cats' names are and I haven't met them yet.)


Delila even dances!


As for Diego being tolerant, well, let's just say that Delila looooves him and just wants to play with him. Diego puts up with it but there are times when he just is not in the mood. Fortunately, on Sunday, he was in the mood to play with Delila a bit and 'put her in her place'.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

1 comment: