Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Evil Feather Toy II

Evil Feather Toy I lasted about 3 or 4 weeks.  After a few weeks of seeing a plastic stick with a bell on the end, entertaining as it was, I gave in a bought 9 a new feather toy. He loves it. It is his prize prey. Often, he will walk around with it in his mouth and growl at Chani if she tries to play with it. It's his, don't you know! Fortunately, Chani like playing with the non-feather end of the stick. Yes, a bit odd, but well, somehow, I have to have cats with personalities that are just a bit different hehe.

9: Must clean my paws before, during and after playing with the Evil Feather Toy II

9: Chomp! Chomp! Bunny Kick!


9: Rawr! I'm so fierce!


Chani:  Boy, the end of the stick, I can get it. It's so much fun to play with.. but you know what? I'd rather have the laser pointer red dot.

1 comment:

  1. Chani, you're the cutest of cute in that ultimate picture! Here, Chilli is a sucker for feather toys too but I also appreciate a good Evil Twig. Oh, and yes, three weeks is a maximum for feather toys.
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete