Monday, November 23, 2015

Oh my goodness! Are we back???

Hi everyone, I know it has been a very long time. I just downloaded the blogger app and decided to blog about my beloved kitties this way! It is so much more convenient. I will probably start blogging about my clay art more regularly too. 

Well, 9, Chani and Sheamus are doing well. They are happily living, eating and pooping in our little condo. Sheamus had a health scare a few months back. I will post about that later. 

And there is an addition to the cat family, just not in our household. 

So, here are pictures of who you really want to see!






2 comments:

  1. It's been so long, I'm not even sure I've met you guys yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my dear Summer, you are right! You haven't met 9, Chani and Sheamus Popoki! But, they have been following your adventures on Facebook and admire you greatly. Sending purrs and nose touches your way!

      Delete