Thursday, July 2, 2009

Portrait time again


I really need to work on getting better using my flash.  I can trace the pattern of light when I take flash photos.  At any rate, here are my sweetie kittens.

9 and Chani are now big enough to hop up onto the tops of bookshelves and tv stands.  Of course, they are now causing havoc with everything stored up there.  Sigh...  I think I'm going to have to invest in a proper display case that has doors so these two can't get into my little display items.

6 comments:

  1. Oh look at their faces...they're just too cute! I guess you've got to start "kitty proofing" now that they've figured out how to jump up on stuff :)

    Hope you all have a great holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good, furiends! Some things are just too interesting to resist, so doors might be the only way to ensure their longevity.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess they have achieved what all cats are meant to be doing - jumping everywhere they are not supposed to be ;-) Lovely pictures, by the way! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both have such expressive faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My, what big ears you have.."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!

    LMAO about the shelves! Doors are a good solution. Me, I just packed stuff away, never to be seen again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete