Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Chan-Chan girl!

Yes, my dear friends, it is Chani's 4th birthday today.  My darling girl is a wee bit sassy, a wee bit cunning and quite the Diva Princess kitty of this household.


How I love her coat of orange, black and white. And her little pink nose!

I also love how she manages to take over the warm spot I have vacated once I get up in the morning. She's a smart girl.

Tonight, we shall celebrate with treats and some gourmet food before I head off to LA for Thanksgiving.

Happy Birthday, Princess Pretty-pants! We love you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday princess Chani! You are a very smart girl to go for the warm spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to Chani ><(((º>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Chani! How awesome it is to have a human who worships you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest fourth Birthday, Chani-kins!
    Welcome to the club of four-years-old Ladycats.
    Many purrs,
    Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete