Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Marker Kitty


So, Tama-chan sort of inspired the sketch for this particular one. Tama-chan seems to have a flirtatious quality that just sort of came out in this sketch. I had to use my camera phone to take the picture, so the color isn't quite right.

I will have to take a better picture of this and repost one day. HOWEVER! my beloved Mac tower has sort of died. I had to unplug it, and tomorrow morning, I will take it over to get fixed. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be revived and back to it's normal self soon!

I do have to figure out how to draw long hair cats in this style one day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I am so very honoured! But I hope Misha won't get upset by my being called "flirtatious..."

    Sorry about the Mac. May it live again!

    Purrs,
    Tama-Chan

    PS: I thought I would just mention that I have a black tip to my tail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tama-chan. I shall have to fix that and will update the image as soon as I can.

    I hope Misha doesn't get upset either. I would hate to cause any problems between you two. He's pretty flirtatious too. Hmmmm... most of these kitties that I draw look very feminine, I shall have to work on sketches of 9 and Misha and maybe he won't get too upset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer tower died!?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete