Sunday, March 17, 2013

Somewhat Snuggling on a Sunday



Mom sat on the couch today to catch up on some tv. Chani and I slept on her, but we kept switching places every time Mom got up... Yes, can you believe it, she would get up and disturb our napping! Eventually, Chani slept on her chest, while I slept on her stomach. Since we were both there, I thought Chani could use some grooming. Chani disagreed and whapped me in the head. Mom made her stop and then we both decided to share the space. Until Mom got up again... seriously, she needs to stop moving! The laundry can do itself!


Later in the evening, Mom came across this tableau. She wondered where she was going to sleep. Fortunately, Chani was kind enough to move. This is about as close as Chani comes to snuggling with Sheamus Popoki. She still considers him the Orange Interloper.

We hope you had a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. MOL! This sounds like my complicated relationship with my roommates!

    ReplyDelete