Sunday, January 13, 2013

Visiting with Kazi and a new painting.


Yesterday, I visited a friend who is helping me set up a website for my paintings. The added benefit is that I got to see Kazi, short for "Kamikaze". I adore this guy. I think it's his big blue eyes. I used to cheat on Q who came before with this kitty. And I continue to cheat on my cats with him too.

And I started the background of the Om kitty based on 9. I was thinking of giving him a black background, but then his tail would be hard to see. So I went with a dark blue. Can't wait to get started on this one AND on Chani's burnt orange background.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just start it's already look so cool !
    I can't wait to see the completed work of art : )

    ReplyDelete