Monday, May 30, 2011

So. Cal friends

Hello there. I'm Lucky. Marlene has taken photos of me before and posted them. Yes, she came to Southern California and visited us. However, I do not think that we were the main reason why she came to visit. My human boy graduated from high school, so that may have been the reason. At any rate, she took pictures of us. I believe her kitties, 9 and Chani, stayed at the Kitty Hotel.

Hi there! I'm Scruffy! My humans sometimes say that I should have been called Napoleon.

Sigh... I don't know why they think that. I just like to be the center of attention and will show Lucky that I am the dominant one in the household. I'm just trying to teach everyone the natural order of things here.

Still, I am very friendly and cute. I do like laps.

I even put up with Marlene's father playing with my ears. I'm really a good boy, don't you think?

Greetings and salutations. I'm Fluffy, the Queen of this household.

I do like this Uncle here. He gives me lots of attention when he visits me.

I am a pretty kitty. And pretty sweet when I want to be.

This is my "Why didn't you bring a proper camera instead of just your cell phone?" look. I mean honestly, how does Marlene expect to take decent photos of my glorious self with a cell phone???

Ah well.
-------
It is Memorial Day today. I hope everyone had a good holiday (stateside, that is). The Kitty Hotel is not open today, and so, my parents will pick up 9 and Chani tomorrow and bring them home. I have to say, the condo is very quiet without them. I can't wait to see them again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Fluffy, I couldn't believe all those photos of you from the cell phone...Really good photos !!! If you don't tell, no one will know : )
    Have a lovely day the Queen of this household
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you had a good time but miss your babies!

    ReplyDelete